Monday, September 15, 2008

The Paddywagon

Here are some links from the past couple of days:

Bed knobs and broomsticks are fun in movies, not as much fun when used in hazing. [The Smoking Gun]

If you’re a reader of my other blog, Popo in my Crib, you’ll know my summer long fascination with the Rampage Jackson case. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any weirder, these photos were posted. [TMZ]

Lawyer Milloy really knows how to celebrate a loss. [AOL Fanhouse]

The Yankees got some shady tax breaks on their new Stadium? Around the same time they were raising money for Rep. Charles Rangel no less. Something smells fishy. [New York Daily News via Ben Mailer]

Last week, I mentioned the off the field issues Virginia QB Peter Lalich was having. It seems that cost him his starting spot against Uconn on Saturday. [Truth & Rumors]

Witchcraft at a soccer game? [Popo in my Crib]

No comments: